Most Recent Posts

What is a Lifestyle & Wellness Consultant?


"A Wellness & Lifestyle Consultant, also known as a Health Coach is a guide and mentor who empowers clients to take responsibility for their health and supports them to implement lifestyle and behavior changes that will contribute to the achievement of their personal wellness goals. Some common areas where a Health Coach may help a client include: "
  • relationships 
  • weight management
  • food cravings
  • sleep
  • energy
  • stress management
  • digestion
  • (just to name a few!)

"While traditional medical professionals play specific roles in contributing to an individual’s overall wellness, the current model fails to bring about lasting healthy lifestyle changes. Physicians, nurses, dietitians and other healthcare professionals serve crucial functions but may not have the time or intent to discuss other factors that prevent clients from carrying out their well-intentioned recommendations.

Health Coaches serve a unique function that fills 
this void in the current healthcare model.

Health Coaches do not compete with other healthcare providers; rather they serve to complement all health professionals to help clients develop targeted goals and a viable plan for carrying out regimens prescribed by their medical professionals, as well as enacting basic, health-supportive modifications and habits. By supporting real-world lifestyle and behavioral changes, Health Coaches can play a crucial part in health maintenance, disease prevention, and even disease reversal – supporting the concerted mission of all healthcare professionals to increase the health and quality of life for all individuals!"

The Health Coaching field is wide-open. To keep my skills honed-in on serving people in the best way, I have chosen to specialize in 2 fields. I chose these to areas to specialize in for very definite reasons.

1. Empowering couples on how to lose weight fast, stop binge eating, improve their relationships, gain self-confidence with simple, sustainable, powerful results.


I feel very passionate about helping couples attain the results Lance and I have. 

Between the 2 of us, we've reduced our weight by over 40 pounds. We have more energy and love being together. 

Although having a healthy weight is important to our overall well being, it's not the only thing that affects our health. Having a healthy relationship with our spouse also plays an important role.

Being married for over 35 years is RARE these days, but more importantly, being in love even more than when we were first married is inspiring for any couple who wishes for the same. Lance and I are a rarity and sharing with others our reasons for success stirs a passion deep inside me.

We've had our struggles and we've made some major mistakes, but we've learned how to solve them. I can help you succeed too!

2. My Special Mission for Caregivers:
Caregivers often put their own health at risk while caring for their loved one. My Wellness & Lifestyle Consulting skills assist caregivers who want to achieve improved self-care and create more time and energy without neglecting the person they’re caring for.

Working as a volunteer with the Alzheimer's Organization, my eyes were opened to the stress that Caregivers go through. 

My heart aches whenever I hear of a Caregiver falling in to the guilt trap of thinking that -

'I can't take care of myself because 
all my time is spent caring for my loved one.' 

This type of thinking is a fallacy and I can help caregivers succeed in their own life as well as in the life of their loved one. 

My clients have greater confidence, less stress, more energy, and lose weight - permanently. Money back guaranteed.

With 35+ years of experience, my unique approach and distinctive techniques are simple and sustainable - yet powerful in creating life changing results that will impact the course of my client’s lives forever.

My coaching services are not for everyone…I only coach people who:
  • are ready and willing for change
  • have a strong desire to create their best self
  • are committed to attaining sustainable results
  • recognize that they are not perfect
  • may doubt their ability to really make a lasting change, but have the aspiration to give it all they have
If you are ready to start on the new you, please contact me today! Together we will ROCK the world!


All my best to you,