Thanksgiving is a time when we use ALL 5 of our senses to the max! There is so much to see, hear, touch, smell and taste.
- See - our loved ones. Sight is the most developed sense in humans.
- Hear - the laughter of our family. Hearing is second to sight.
- Touch - hugs and holding hands. Cold, heat, contact, and pain are the four touch sensations. The hairs on our skin act as an early warning signal.
- Smell - coming from the kitchen. Smell is the strongest sense that brings back memories.
- Taste - food prepared by us and those we love. Our taste buds detect only 4 basic tastes: salty, sweet, bitter, and sour.
With love and gratitude,
Inspired by what you've read? Want to get a feel for what it's like to work with me as your Wellness & Lifestyle Consultant? Sign up for a FREE initial consultation TODAY!