Most Recent Posts

The Return


 My summer break from blogging was a fantastic adventure. Here are a few of the highlights:
  • GRANDchild #6 was born - healthy and content. Being a Nana Rocks!
  • My son is back from Japan and living in the US again. Wahoo!
  • Lots of quality and quantity time with my man and my children. Forever Family!
  • Our veggi and fruit gardens are flourishing. We are also enjoying a bounteous harvest from our Fall Gold Raspberries and Gogi Berries. Yum!
  • Lance added more shelves to my pitiful pantry and now it is totally organized. Gotta ♥ it!
  • Lance and I were called by our church to be the Wolf Cub Scout Den Leaders. Every Wednesday evening you'll find us on a fun-tastic escapade with 4 rambunctious 8 year old boys. Yay Akela!
  • Finally (for the first time ever) I watched the Lord of the Ring movies. Not only that, but they were the extended versions...I know I'm kinda slow, but my 25 year old son and I had a great time watching them together. Sam is my hero!
I've also filled my reservoir of inspiring and informative articles for you to enjoy. Currently I plan on posting a new exciting article every Tuesday morning. I hope you come back often...please feel free to share my site with those you love.

 With love and gratitude,

 

Each of us lead a life filled with miracles, we just need to pause and see them! What's new and good with you?