My summer break from blogging was a fantastic adventure. Here are a few of the highlights:
- GRANDchild #6 was born - healthy and content. Being a Nana Rocks!
- My son is back from Japan and living in the US again. Wahoo!
- Lots of quality and quantity time with my man and my children. Forever Family!
- Our veggi and fruit gardens are flourishing. We are also enjoying a bounteous harvest from our Fall Gold Raspberries and Gogi Berries. Yum!
- Lance added more shelves to my pitiful pantry and now it is totally organized. Gotta ♥ it!
- Lance and I were called by our church to be the Wolf Cub Scout Den Leaders. Every Wednesday evening you'll find us on a fun-tastic escapade with 4 rambunctious 8 year old boys. Yay Akela!
- Finally (for the first time ever) I watched the Lord of the Ring movies. Not only that, but they were the extended versions...I know I'm kinda slow, but my 25 year old son and I had a great time watching them together. Sam is my hero!
With love and gratitude,
Each of us lead a life filled with miracles, we just need to pause and see them! What's new and good with you?