Most Recent Posts

Parable Of The Sower - Part 4: Seeds in Thorny Ground



Luke 8: 14  And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
Choked= properly, choke (cut off) – literally, "choked because joined with."


("press in on, choke") operates in people having "wrong identifications" (aligning with sin). Doing this cuts a person off from Christ's provisions (His life-supply) and leaves them inoperative (stalled, spiritually suffocated).
Is figuratively used of the deadly connections of sin, cutting off the life-support needed to live.

The cares, riches, and pleasures of the world bring no fruit to perfection. Enduring WELL to the end will bring fruit to perfection.

These 2 questions came to mind as I was studying today -

1) What 'cares of the world' are keeping me from being fruitful?
2) What 'deceitfulness of riches' are keeping me from being fruitful? (Everything is Gods, I am just a steward. If I remember this, then riches and possessions are kept in proper perspective.)

View the complete series of 'Parable Of The Sower HERE



Note - This series is ongoing. As I learn more, I will provide updates.

 With love and gratitude,
  

Each of us lead a life filled with miracles, we just need to pause and see them! What's new and good with you?