Most Recent Posts

Solution For Stubborn Green Tomatoes

After going to all the work of cultivating, planting, weeding, watering...and all the rest that goes into a good harvest, it can be decidedly discouraging when those lovely green tomatoes never ripen and turn red.

This has happened to me several times.  Fortunately I have a 96 year old gardener friend who clued me into the simple solution to my discouraging tomato patch. Over the years, I have tried this and it has worked everytime.


Recipe for success:
  1. 2 Tablespoons Epsom Salt (will not harm you or your plants)
  2. 1 gallon warm water
  3. Combine and stir until dissolved 
  4. Pour over the soil and around the roots of the plant
NOTE: this recipe is per plant

For more gardening tips with epsom salt, I found this post helpful:  click HERE


 With love and gratitude,
  

Each of us lead a life filled with miracles, we just need to pause and see them! What's new and good with you?